I've got an idea, we need to change the name of June to Junuary. There was no spring this year. I nearly forgot to shed-antler hunt this year because part of fun with shed hunting is stretching my legs in some warm sun to help shed some winter pounds. I missed the sun dearly.
We did get to do a little bit of shed-hunting, some good fishing with the kids, and good times outside with the family, though lately we have been a bit distracted with some new additions to our family...
 |
| Hunter walking up on a forky in the Cascades. We slept in 3 ft. of snow in the high tops that night. Awesome! |
 |
| Two fer one |
 |
| Nature's art |
 |
| Roo's big blacktail find for the year! |
 |
| A couple miles and she was plum worn-out...she hadn't seen this shed antler yet, seriously. |
 |
| Some steep antler country with a nice evening sun |
 |
| A large mt. lion kill I found while trapping |
 |
| My biggest elk antler for the year. Check out that split 2nd point! |
 |
| Diamond Lake limits |
 |
| A great day on the water with my boy. |
 |
| A great day on the river...just me, my lil' girl, some potato chips, a good book, and a bass rod. |
 |
| My nephew Tyler hunted hard for turkey this year. It took two trips but we finally got a big ol' tom and some great pics |
 |
| Tyler with his dad, Anthony...and a monster devil chicken |
 |
| Country-time having fun |
 |
| Range is hot, everyone watch yourself cause Laynee's up!! |
 |
| Is it hot in here? |
 |
| ...oh yea, I almost forgot the photo of our new family additions! |
No comments:
Post a Comment