

I would love to go into the details of this story, but I think Hunter tells it best. Here is his very own story...an eight year old boy's first turkey hunt from his own eyes
The turkey
By hunter Burrell
One day my dad decided to go turkey hunting. So that morning I got all the camo I had. ate breakfast and then we were off. As we were driving we saw a rabbit we saw lots of things. We were making our plans because we had Elayna. We saw two deer. The air smelt like frogs and there was fog in the air. It seemed that the deer were following us. Me and dad hiked along a dip. There was a creek through it. We hiked along that. We hid behind that. Two really big jakes came in but I wanted a big one. So we went somewhere else and two even bigger ones came. I was pumped. It took a half an hour for him to come. Finally he was in range my dad said shoot and I was shaking I said I’m not ready and I aimed at the head and closed my eyes and shot I did it! He was laying there. His beard was 9 inches his spurs were 1 inch. We took lots of pitchers with the family. When that turkey went down I hugged my dad so hard we almost fell over.

The turkey
By hunter Burrell
One day my dad decided to go turkey hunting. So that morning I got all the camo I had. ate breakfast and then we were off. As we were driving we saw a rabbit we saw lots of things. We were making our plans because we had Elayna. We saw two deer. The air smelt like frogs and there was fog in the air. It seemed that the deer were following us. Me and dad hiked along a dip. There was a creek through it. We hiked along that. We hid behind that. Two really big jakes came in but I wanted a big one. So we went somewhere else and two even bigger ones came. I was pumped. It took a half an hour for him to come. Finally he was in range my dad said shoot and I was shaking I said I’m not ready and I aimed at the head and closed my eyes and shot I did it! He was laying there. His beard was 9 inches his spurs were 1 inch. We took lots of pitchers with the family. When that turkey went down I hugged my dad so hard we almost fell over.



1 comment:
I love these pictures of the family! They are so cute.
Post a Comment