Monday, October 12, 2015

Time for adjustment

Have you ever made a big change in your life? A change that was big enough to not only impacts your life but the lives of all your family? Well, recently Emily and I made the decision to make a big change for our family moving from Oregon to Wyoming for new challenges in my job. Yes, it was a promotion and I do think it has been a good move but that doesn't mean it has been all "easy peasy".

Moving requires leaving specials friends, leaving familiar hunting ground, leaving your bedroom, leaving memories....leaving your life. This could be tough, especially for a child. You now have to find all of these things once again and try and build some stability in your life.


Emily and I have tried to make the transition as smooth as possible for our children. So far, I am very proud of the way they have adjusted. I have helped cushion the realities of change really one of the only ways I know how...by sharing familiar, yet simple, things that will make them feel at home.


























1 comment:

Accuracy Sports said...

Great photos. Wyoming seems to look well with you!